Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm slipping...

Naturally. While I was sick, I have been slacking off when it comes to my crunches. I missed two days, so I resolved to do 60 the next two days to compensate. I did 60 on one day, but not the other, so now I have to do 90 tomorrow to make it up, etc. I need to persevere somehow...

Meanwhile, my sleeping cycle is totally discombobulated. Sleeping for 7 hours, 2 hours, then 6 hours, then 5 hours, at all different times of day. I guess pulling an all nighter, while sick even, has made my sleeping habits even more unstable than usual.

It's been raining. Very nice - for me it's remeniscent of Hawaii. To tell the truth, I don't like being in the rain at all. It's cold and wet; and it's annoying for me because I wear glasses. But for some reason hearing raindrops on the rooftop is very soothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home