Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've decided to take a quick look at what the basic elements of the next few holidays are, and this is what I've found, in order of importance:

Thanksgiving - Food, Family, and Football
Christmas - Shopping, Family, and Food
New Year's - Parties, Champagne, and Couples
Valentine's - Couples, Flowers, and Candy (*cough*, not really a functional holiday either)

It seems clear to me, Thanksgiving is the best. I mean, which of the holidays focuses on one of the basic needs? Thanksgiving with its food, obviously. I guess Christmas is okay, if you like to shop (I don't). So have a Happy Thanksgiving! And remember, it's all downhill from here! Unless you like to shop, in which case you have a month left, then it's downhill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home