Saturday, December 18, 2004

some snack-sized thoughts

I bought some menthos today, the mixed fruit variety. I kind of regret that decision. Instead of chewy mints, I get oversized skittles. As I was chewing them, I had a thought (as the menthos quickly dissolved in my mouth): What if there was a chewing gum that slowly dissolved in your mouth? Or better yet, think of starburst that had the consistancy of chewing gum, and lasted for about half an hour before dissolving. Yes, I think that would be pretty cool. Until something like that comes along, I think I would prefer a real snack with some substance to it. I wish I had some smoked almonds or even rice crackers. (I get tired of sugary stuff easily.)

current mood: Consumed by thoughts of fantasy football. Should I start Houshmandzadeh or pickup Pinkston? Should I risk playing Plummer? I made the playoffs in both my leagues, so I still have work to do. Worse yet, I'm actually quite busy this weekend. Work all day Saturday, then get up early Sunday to cook (for party), go downtown to see a show, go to party - I won't even have time to watch any football. I just hate having to make all these decision right now, but alas I have to go to sleep - so I'll just have to force some decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home