Monday, October 11, 2004

Lost in the land of RPGs

Lately, as in the past month or so, I've felt rather down. I don't know. I'm just tired all the time. My energy level is low. For some reason, I haven't felt much like talking to anybody either. So what do I do in this situation? I play role playing games. I like to immerse myself in another world. I like to build up skills from scratch. Holed up in my solitary tower, I like to efficiently control a world that I can impact to a meaningful degree. Yep, somebody needs to check me into RPGamers Anonymous. For those of you who haven't seen me lately, I apologize. I think I'm starting to snap out of my self-imposed reverie, so maybe I'll see you around.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... but rpgs are so much fun. like ff9. im in the middle of playing that.

~christina

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home