Sunday, February 27, 2005

Marking time

I'm just marking time with this post. I have this habit of playing a CD over and over in my CD player because I don't want to decide what to play next. It's bluegrass. I'm getting a little depressed...

I've gotten a little bit of a reputation at work. Apparently, my boss got wind of what I did at the party. "He did WHAT!? NO WAY!!!" He falls down laughing.

And some other people. "Yeah, I know what you did at the party. I saw the pictures. Yeah, you better walk away!" (I didn't like him anyway)

Geez, it was just the one time...

3 Comments:

Blogger Freon said...

Oh man, that's funny. I wouldn't mind seeing these pictures if they exist. You have to admit, most people wouldn't expect this out of you because you're nothing like that when you're sober. For example, the groping, would you ever even think of doing that sober? Probably not. Damn I wish I'd seen you doing that. Who was it?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Palinchron said...

No No No! It's not what you think! Err, see I was in the process of falling down, you see. And the natural inclination was to grab something, anything. It just happened that that something in fact turned out to be a female part of the anatomy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Freon said...

Lies!!! I demand photographic evidence. I'll dust for fingerprints if need be. :)

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home