Sunday, February 20, 2005

Addendum

Let me correct myself. I don't eat math for breakfast. I'm pretty good at math, that's all. I like math. I used to think I really liked math, but then I met someone who was waaaaaaaay more into math than I was, I just didn't realize it. One time he tried to talk to me about this amazing geometrical shape with infinite surface area and finite volume, but I'm afraid my eyes started to glaze over. I guess I'm more of a practical mathematician.

By the way, I did in fact get a cell phone. Congratulations to me for rejoining the rest of society! It's pretty cool, actually. One thing I wish my phone could do, but can't, is send a voice memo to myself. I can record a voice memo, but to hear it again I have to go back to the voice memo menu. Geez, what's the point then? I think it would be pretty cool to be able to set up your voice memo to call you at a certain programmed time. Can you imagine hearing a ring, answering the phone, and then your voice reminds you about something? Okay, it might be a little creepy, but not if you use a special ringtone for it. Anyways, it's just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home