Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Update

Sorry, I haven't been updating much lately. I've been a little busy/stressed over school and related issues. Here are some updates:
  • Resolutions update - well, for the crunches, it's been okay. Despite not being very good at doing the crunches/situps every day, I've been able to keep up with my pace by doubling my crunches and doing it every other day. In addition, I've been adding other exercises (since I'm on the floor anyway) like push-ups, bicycles, leg lifts, and stretching exercises. For my books, well I'm already behing my pace; but the good news is that I've finally started reading a book. For me, the hardest part is getting into a new book, once I'm in then I can read it pretty quickly. Now if only I could stop reading magazine articles and watching numerous movies on the teli.

  • I was only able to get into one class and one lab, because apparently the philosophy department at UNLV is a complete mess. Oh well, I was only planning to take two classes anyway. I decided to attend the orientation. It was okay, but also the main reason I had little time in the past week. Some of the stuff, like the financial aid and the health services meetings I found very informative, but some stuff, like the campus tour, was pretty superfluous.

  • Stuff like registering for 3 different lab accounts, and worrying about my FASFA has had me a little spaced out lately.

  • And of course I've been keeping up with the football...

1 Comments:

Blogger Palinchron said...

Nah, I'm not taking philosophy. I mean, I would be, but the philosophy teacher who needed to clear my prerequisites was AWOL or something. As for the exercise, check back in a couple of months. It's easy to keep up with it for a few weeks, but hard to keep it up longer than that.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home