Friday, February 17, 2006

entertainment problems

I lost my remote control which sucks because how am I supposed to properly watch tv? In any case, I probably shouldn't be watching so much because I have plenty of homework to do.

I'm actually going through a sort of post-super bowl withdrawal. Without football, I'm really not that interested in sports. I've replaced my normal habit of listening to sports talk radio with more music content. However, the transition has been somewhat unsatisfactory. Between mediocre song selections and the commericials, my patience with 'radio' has worn quite thin. (It's a bad sign that I turn to listening to classical music in my frustration.) I actually did receive an ipod for christmas, but to my horror I find my old piece of junk computer is not compatible with it! I hope to fix this problem soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home