Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Procrastination Theory

All of a sudden my free time went to oblivion! :(

Anyway, since I've started this semester I've had nothing but work work work to do. It's driving me crazy. For example . . . I have to revise a paper, do at least one assembly program, and do my ridiculously hard to understand math homework that I can't put off any longer because the test is coming up by Monday. And I have no days off from work. This semester is the first time I decided to take three classes, and fate would have it that none of them would be easy. Meanwhile my has continued to beg me to work an extra day for the past month.

So obviously I should get started on my homework right now to get it out of the way, right? Yet for some reason I have this strong urge not to do any of this right now. It makes perfect sense to do what I need to do now, but my brain insists I can leave it for awhile. Hmm, procrastination is powerful indeed . . .

I found an interesting essay about procrastination here.

In the meantime I will either a) waste more time doing nothing, b) actually do some homework, c) just go to sleep, or d) do something even less productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home