Monday, May 02, 2005

Life as a Tutor

Almost at the very end,
Wouldn't it have to happen like that,
Perhaps I felt sorry for her,
Perhaps I'm just nice.
I don't know how she spotted me,
But she did, seeking my advice.
Maybe it was my lack of bragging,
Maybe I seem to know what I'm doing.
It seemed like a hassle at first,
But lately I have been growing
A little more easy-going, more relaxed.
So, yeah, I have a pupil now.

Okay, so I've had her for a few weeks, but I'm not one to speculate on such things. If you had ever been in my class, you would think that every student was a mute, because it was so quiet. Who knew she talked so much? Geez...


- Flashback -

Where is she?

I go through the trouble of arranging to be here on time, and she's nowhere to be found. Typical! It's not what you think; she was struggling in class. Apparently I give off some sort of aura signalling that I know what I'm doing (debatable). Now I'm a tutor with a pupil. Anyways, here she comes - 20 minutes late, mind you. It could be worse I suppose...


I actually wrote this in my notebook. The nerve! Making me wait - so long that I start doodling in my notebook out of boredom. To her credit, she did improve in the following weeks. Sometimes I'm too reliable for my own good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Freon said...

Is she cute? Hehe, I know that's not important, but that's what I think about.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Palinchron said...

One could hope, but sadly it is not the case.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home