Monday, March 14, 2005

B-Day Blues

Normally I make no mention of it. I don't care for cake or surprise parties. For some reason, though, I've been looking forward to this one - more so than usual.

The weather has turned cold all of a sudden. I don't know, but I've been told that I was born in the early morning pre-dawn hours during a heavy thunderstorm...

How annoying that my birthday lies on Monday. There's nobody around to celebrate it with me. I have the choice of a number of fast food joints for lunch. I treat myself to a nice big roast beef sandwich, which tastes better when you have been limiting your red meat consumption like I have. I listen to some music, do my homework, and prep for my fantasy baseball draft. Now I'm at school. I haven't had a whole lot of time lately. Seems like I've been doing homework and going to work all of the time. My current lab is terribly difficult - it's an incomprehensible word problem. I can't make any sense of it. I'm going to have to ask for some help - but I always hate having to ask for help. Blah. Time for class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home