Thursday, September 02, 2004

DVDs are cool

It seems hypocritical of me to have supported DVDs before ever having used one. I mean, I've heard that they were really cool, but I just didn't know how cool. Until today. Yes, I rented a copy of the DVD The Girl Next Door, and I was very impressed. All the extras, and the commentary, and the deleted scenes; it was just cool! I especially liked the commentaries since it allows the viewer a chance to view the little nuances of the film you are watching. You get to see the director's ideas put to action, and see the the actors practice their subtle art. All in all, very cool! Oh, and I liked the movie too. The plot may have beem a little too complex for this type of film; but otherwise, it was good clean fun. Well, sort of clean fun anyways. I will never go back to boring VHS!

Listening to: Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home