Tuesday, June 08, 2004

My First Post

Well, hello. This is my first post on my first blog. I'm new to the world of blogging, but it seems interesting so I decided to give it a try. So here it is.

As of now, I'm not sure what direction I want to go with this blog. Hmm, should I make it a journal of events in my life? Or should I post commentary on this crazy world? Maybe I should share some background information about myself? Who knows, but hopefully it will be fun.

For now, I think I'll take a look at some of those internet quizzes...

3 Comments:

Blogger Freon said...

Welcome. I do like the name, it has a very D&D feel to it. I'm sure you'll decide on what direction to go, but some advice, the funnest blogs I visit are the one's that don't have any set plan. They just blog about anything and everything. So don't think you need to have a direction, just do what's fun.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Freon said...

Do you mind if I link to you on my blog?

3:02 PM  
Blogger Palinchron said...

Freon, you can link my site if you want. To tell the truth, your blog is one of the more interesting ones I've seen. You have an ecclectic taste and you post a nice variety of different things. I think I might model mine after yours, but I do want to be original too.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home